Sandy over at First Gen American has started her writing challenge back up again. I wanted to let my reader know about it because a handful of you are bloggers and it’s really fun to participate and read what others come up with.
Here are the rules:
- Write an article with the following as a topic: “What my Dysfunctional ________ taught me about ________.”
- The article must feature a loved one and an interesting topic. For example, it could be “What my dysfunctional brother in law taught me about budgeting” all the way to “What my dysfunctional grandmother taught me about woman’s suffrage.”
- If interested mark your calendar for Aug 30th now so you don’t forget about it.
- Try to go outside your writing comfort zone. Stretch yourself. Pick two things that seemingly don’t go together and make it work.
- Help me spread the word.
- Post on August 30th.*
- Link back to her site or email her so that I know you participated.
- She will post a master round up list at the end of my Aug 30th article. Others can copy and paste it into their own article if desired.
- Read other’s posts, laugh, have fun, and promote your fellow blogger.
For more details click here!
You can also email me your feedback & ideas.
I love to hear about new books, chocolate chip cookie recipes and blogs I should check out!